1. All dentist cleanings and check ups:
2. We cleaned out our pantry and stocked our cabinets. I'm working on freezer stocked with freezer meals. We filled up little snack baggies. More info here.
3. Went through all the clothes and cleaned out closets. I think we are going to use these labels to sort our clothes for the week - already printed and laminated.
4. Went through all the shoes and cleaned out mud room.
5. Printed off First Day Interviews and filled them out. We also got our School File Boxes up to date. More info here.
6. The homework station is all cleaned out.
I just have to work on getting to bed earlier - we've stayed up this summer!
What is on your back to school to-do list?
Link parties I participate in: 30 Handmade, A bowl full of lemons, Be Different Act Normal, Craft-O-Maniac, I Heart Naptime, Lolly Jane Boutique, Ninth Street Notions, Oopsey Daisy, Positively Splendid, Serenity Now, Sew Chatty, Skip to my Lou, Someday Crafts, Tatertots and Jello, Thrifty Decor Chick, Tidy Mom, Today's Creative Blog