- I like having things down on paper
- I like being able to have everyone add to it and be able to see it
- I like having an electronic version when I am not at home
- I don't like having to carry a lot of stuff with me
- I like to use colorful markers, but I don't like to color co-ordinate each person
- I don't need a daily calendar - just a weekly and monthly
- I love lists
I love erin condren life planners. I can't say enough good things about them, except for the price.
Jen at IHeart Organizing designed her own, and you can purchase it from her etsy shop. It looks pretty fantastic, too.
Right now, I am using Jen Collier's Everything Kit.
Once a week, I sit down with Tom to make sure our schedules match up. I update my phone. I've used several different apps, but I just like the basic calendar the best.
It seems to be working for right now, which doesn't mean that it will be working this summer! What do you use? Are you all electronic or do you prefer paper and pencil?
I was given the opportunity to try out the Everything Kit - opinions are all my own.