Here are some facts:
- During pregnancy, I gained almost 50 pounds! Yikes (I can't believe I just let everyone know that).
- When J. was six weeks old, I had 20 pounds still left to lose.
- Yes, that means I would still like to lose 12 more pounds.
- I am 36 years old, 5'9", and have had four babies. This is so much more work in my late 30s than it was in my 20s.
- My husband has been working about 16 hours/day, 6 days/week for the past 4 weeks and it is not going to let up for a couple more weeks. All four kids are with me all day right now. I am not hiring a sitter to come over and watch them while I work out. I do pay my 10 year old though.
- I don't have a gym membership or a home gym to work out in. I do not have a personal trainer or professional training. Just some simple tools and about 40 minutes/day. I'm just a mom - like most of you!
- For me, weight loss is SO much more about what I eat!
I've started the 60 Day Slim Down, which is supposed to help me loose 10 -15 pounds. Just what I'm looking for.
So now, this is what I'm doing and it seems to be working. Slowly, but surely. That's good, right? I'd love to share what I am learning, I'm just not sure what you want. Ask any questions you might have in the comments section and I'll be able to write better posts in the future.
I am working with moms into fitness for this weight loss journey. They have provided many many resources for me. They have not provided my opinions, however. Those are all mine.