1. We had a pirate - with his costume patterned after his favorite Lego guy. That's what he wanted, to look like a Lego guy, with feet and a real head.
2. Rapunzel actually wore her costume and her hair. It took three tries to make it long enough for her.
3. After wanting to be a surfer girl, Amelia Earhart, I. finally settled on Hermione Granger - and was perfect!
4. Baked Rig-a-boney. Takes forever to put it together, especially when you are making a gluten free version as well as a regular version. I make it every Halloween. Full bellies went out trick or treating.
5. 4 1/2 Costco size bags of Halloween candy were given out this year. Someone told Tom that it takes a commitment to live on our street on Halloween. Our street gets very into holidays. Plus, it was a beautiful night!
5. I copied the door I found on pinterest - helped us look a bit more festive. I used butcher paper from the elementary school which made this little addition free!
6. M. came home early and spent the next half hour parked by the door waiting for trick or treaters. I told you our street takes it seriously - the longest you wait is about 30 seconds!
7. I made 6 batches of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies this month - and have requests for more! I promise you, they are the best.
8. I'm on the lookout this week for the grapevine pumpkins with lights - but I only want to pay after season prices. I'm hoping that is a success. If you find them and live around me, let me know!!!
9. Time to start Thanksgiving - which I love more than Halloween. The Advent Calendar I made 2 years ago is still a major hit!
10. I think I'm living my dream - being a mom during the holidays!
How was your Halloween?