1/4 cup butter
Monday, February 22, 2010
1/4 cup butter
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
White Chocolate Popcorn from Make and Takes - a gluten and egg free treat - perfect for our home!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Don't you hate it when you've missed that important event? You realize after the fact that a card didn't even get purchased! (Happy Birthday Aaron - you would fall into this category, sorry).
- ALL cards are $4.95 (this ensures that customers pick a card they LIKE, instead of just picking one that is cheap) AND they are so pretty.
- They have cards for practically every occasion.
- You can add a personal message (gets printed with a handwritten font right inside the card).
- You can add a gift card from 18 different retailers(iTunes, Target, Starbucks, Cheesecake Factory, and Nordstroms, just to name a few).
- Schedule delivery up to 21 days in advance, and Trolleycards mails your card for you!
- Amazing presentation--all cards are sent in a beautiful exterior envelope and sealed with TrolleyCard's wax seal.
Isn't that so cool? I don't have to load up three kids in the car and go trash the card section at Target. I'll actually have time to browse and pick one I like, instead of the grab and go method I have while shopping with kids. I can schedule it in advance - heaven!
- Visit TrollyCards and pick a favorite card.
- Leave a comment reporting on your favorite card.
For additional entries:
Follow Trolley Cards on Facebook or Twitter and say hello!! (Leave a comment saying you did).
Become a follower - leave another comment letting me know.
Winner will be chosen on Sunday - Valentines Day!
Additionally, everyone can get 15% off all Valentines card purchases now until Valentines Day using the Discount Code BEMINE (They even offer expedited shipping so you can get your card/gift there on time!) Also, they are doing a separate promotion where they are giving away $25 gift cards to the purchaser of the 25th card every day until Valentines.
Monday, February 8, 2010
I bought copper wire at Home Depot (lots of it, about 30 feet) and had my husband help me wrap and form this big heart that hangs outside on my shepherds' hook all month long! After bending and shaping the heart, I spray painted it red and added ribbon to it as well!
Here is my ribbon wreath for Valentine's Day! I just love it! My favorite apothecary jars filled with none other then: Candy and heart shaped marshmallows!!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
I've got a birthday coming up this week, which will probably be an excuse to indulge all week. 34 is going to be a great year!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
That would be the exact same bell.