Ugh - G. was sick today and I stayed home with him. That's three of the past four weeks that we have had to keep a child home from church! Hopefully, we're done. Despite all this, I'm grateful for:
- my crock pot - while I'm cuddling my boy, it does all the work for me and leaves us with a nice tasty pork roast for dinner.
- I's play went great. All the pictures are on Tom's camera, and I'm too lazy to go upstairs and download it on that computer. Sorry.
- I won fabric from Nicole and got them yesterday! Thank you and the ideas are swimming in my head. I got to finish the bench before I start something new. Well, maybe I'll finish the bench before I start something new.
- Last night we had a date at home night. We put the kids to bed, hung out in the kitchen while we made dinner for just us together. I put some effort into it and didn't just make quesadillas. I tried to make some of Tom's favorites. We didn't get to eat until at least 8:30, but it reminded me of the days when we were dating and we would just hang out more. Loved it.
- Only 3 more days of trying to get I. out the door on time. Next year, school doesn't start until 9:10!! It's going to be interesting, but hopefully, my little dawdler will not h ave to rush out the door. I doubt it.
Have a great week.