- Christmas - it was a perfect day. Our kids are the perfect age and the whole season was so satisfying and enjoyable.
- Friends, that might as well be family - we love them that much.
- lots of fun evenings with my husband after the kids are asleep - I really like him a lot.
- Our home - the longer we live here the more perfect it is for us. I love being at home.
- We started the girls' room and I am SO excited.
- This little beauty from Nicol:
This is the little ditty that goes with it: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I'm blushing. Here are eight more blogs that are definitely award worthy:
Heather (my one and only sis) at Arizona Lewis
Jenny at The Morphy Family
Emily at Imperfect
Sabrina (my sister in law) at The Newest MacDougalls
Lindsey at imperfect
Nicole at Our Cozy Nest
Shannon at Bless Our Nest
They're all Super Cool Bloggers who leave comments without you having to leave one first - you know how cool that feels?
Have a good week - I'll be painting crown moulding and bead board!