- Susie - simply, she is a blessing in my life.
- the pure delight of hearing my kids laugh while they are playing with their cousins.
- Swimsuits hanging in the bathroom and tan lines on our baby
- I have a system for hanging up wet swimsuits and towels!
- Finished M's crib bedding and 3 Halloween quilt tops (complete with their names embroidered on them, thank you very much!)
- So much joy watching my little ones and my husband interact.
Truly, we did have a fun week and my heart aches to live closer to family. Well, maybe my heart doesn't actually ache - I've been reading Anne of Avonlea, I think Anne Shirley is rubbing off on me.
PS - This picture is so G!! This is the third summer he has worn this swimsuit and his little crack is always showing - no matter how tight I tie his drawstring. It makes us laugh.