- I found my camera!! Some random shots we found on it:
- Pretty much perfect visitors - we stayed up way too late and have some sleep to make up for it, but oh, so worth it.
- A fellow crafter has joined the family. I now have a "partner in crime" for family events!
- Fall break this week - I've got to get crackin on some costumes.
- Fall colors, I can't get over how gorgeous they are.
- Some real progress on the never-ending project of the backyard (gotta love the bums).
- I think I'll be able to open my etsy shop this week - cross your fingers!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Where has the time gone? I am thankful for:
Posted by Laurel @ Ducks in a Row at 8:58 PM