Today I'm thankful for:
- it is a commandment to keep the Sabbath day holy, otherwise my husband might work on Sundays also.
- We love Denver and have ended up in a great neighborhood. I feel very blessed to be where we are.
- I finally got the girl's bedding all done - next up is a headboard similar to the one found here. (Hope that link works - it's my first time.) You can't see the bedskirt very well, but I assure you that it is cute and matches the crib skirt perfectly. Also, paint needs to be done, but that's a winter project.
- This rocking chair, my father-in-law made for me after I had my first baby, and the pillows I made just because.
- My piano students had a great week - makes me like my "job."