HA HA - it wasn't Sunday too many hours ago. Today, I'm grateful for:
- My sister-in-law is here for a whole week to sew and help finish those projects that have been stuck in the closet forever (only I just want to go get new projects)
- My new sewing machine came on Friay - and yes, it does embroider! I feel so spoiled.
- We live in a great neighborhood - I love my neighbors (I know you're stalking this blog)
- Lots of sleep, for me, the past 2 nights
- School is out and a summer full of potential awaits us!
Lest I leave you with another pictureless blog, here's a photo from my "inspiration folder" - I would like to pull some of it out for my Master Bedroom, that we'll get to in 2009:
Doesn't that look nice and soothing?
Have a great week!